Friday, September 19, 2008

Romo Family Reunion




We had our first reunion last month and it was great! We got to see all our Aunts, Uncles , cousins, and my grandparents! I felt alittle bad because I told Karissa "All these kids are your cousins" And she just gave me a look and said "but I don't know them." We have a big family, my grandpa's last name is Romo. ( no we are not related to Tony Romo!) My mother is the 2nd born of 7 kids. My grandmother had her hands full! The picture we took inspired me to make a canvas. The first one that required alittle painting. It's my own little masterpiece. Ok maybe not so little it's a 30 x 30 canvas, but it's just the right size for my living room. I love the picture of my family with my grandparents, it's something that I will always cherish. The group picture is the first Romo pic. ( and that's not all of us, some uncles and cousins are still missing). We had a great time!

1 comment:

Ellese33 said...

Wow! I wish I would have known about this! I would have went out there. Funny thing is, I was thinking that we needed to do this! SHould have send me a smoke signal. lol. just kidding. But, I love the canvas! "artsy" stuff must run in our blood!