Friday, July 3, 2009

Proud to be an American

I have always been proud to be an American. Our family loves to celebrate the 4Th, but this year its a little more special to us. As you all know our Jo-Jo joined the Navy back in November, and we are very proud of her. I just want to take this time to tell her Thank you! Not only her but all the young men and women who serve our country. Without their service we wouldn't have our freedom . I was told it takes a special person to fight for our country, & I know that's true. Joanna always says this is what she was born to do, & I believe it. Thank You for all your sacrifice, & your commitment to us, and to our great country. WE LOVE YOU!
God Bless America! P.S. I know I'm gonna cry for sure this year during the firework show, especially when they play.."Proud to be an American"


No comments: