Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time well spent
















We've been working hard all week, & when I say "we" that includes Karissa. She has been with me @ the store & warehouse almost everyday this week, & she doesn't just sit around, she's actually working..putting away ribbon and empty baskets & collecting empty paper trays. I felt bad that she has to come with me, so today we went into work for only a few hours, then I took her to get a special treat. We went to Miss Priss Cupcakes! It was yummy! A couple of friends were in the area so they stopped by to join us. It was a nice little outing spent with friends & it was great just hanging out with my favorite girl. Thanks for being so patient & helpful Kari ,I love you!

1 comment:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

WOW those were good cupcakes huh!!
I'm so glad we were able to meet you guys there! Now we just have to plan our crop!!