Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New product!












The thing I miss most about not working at Strictly any more is getting to play with all the new product. Well that changed today! I'm making samples for the OC expo with this new line from GCD...The designer is the fabulous Melody Ross. Let me just say I LOVE THIS LINE!! She has two lines out. This one is called Homespun Chic. I will make samples with the other line called Artsy Urban tomorrow. Strictly will be the only store selling this at the expo, so come early and stock up!



2 comments:

Creative Scrapbook Source said...

Your pages came out so cute! Isn't it the best thing to just sit down and create. Your very talented.

Great Job..

Ceesa aka Lisa said...

I missed you last weekend! You are very talented! See you this weekend. Save me some of the new stuff :)