Saturday, February 27, 2010

Birthday party!






Well it's 1:00am Saturday the 27th, and those of you who know me well know that I'm never up this late! There is a good reason. Tomorrow is Brianna's 1st birthday, and I'm still up preparing for it! Just wanted to show everyone some pics of the things I made for her. I've been taking some cake classes and I am really enjoying them. They seemed to have paid off! Hope everyone is doing well, hopefully I will have some good news to share with everyone on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Gracie said...

Everything looks so amazing! Your pictures really capture how cute everything turned out! Thanks again! Brianna is one lucky girl!!

Ellese33 said...

Yup! This is definitely the work of my big cousin! The one who was constantly baking with Auntie Debbie while Jo-Jo and I were playing "big bad wolf" in the playhouse out front! lol These are so beautiful Vet! Great job!